Debs Fanfictions

Posted In: Poetry + Prose. Reading This Thread:

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

19th Sept 2007 at 5:59 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

So after much trying to fix everything......my PC harddrive got wiped so i lost all me crappy writings!

My FF out-takes/alternative scenes are better though XD

Edited by Debs|OWA Dec 2007

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

19th Sept 2007 at 6:37 pm

Puffalump - Because cake is happiness

Because cake is happiness

I'm an FF fan...oh wait you didn't mean Foo Fighters there did you ...
Wife of the lovely Alice

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

19th Sept 2007 at 6:49 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

no.....im really really not a foo fighters fan - DEATH TO THE FOOS!

Puffalump

| 22,943 posts

20th Sept 2007 at 10:16 am

Puffalump - Because cake is happiness

Because cake is happiness

Quote: Barbie_Girl

outrageous!
Wife of the lovely Alice

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

20th Sept 2007 at 10:54 am

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: Barbie_Girl

Dragonball Z > Naruto :p

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

21st Sept 2007 at 4:46 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Goku gets pwnd by Gaara of the funk

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

21st Sept 2007 at 4:52 pm

Carpet Remnant -

can gaaka of the funk do a spirit bomb? no, no he can't

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

21st Sept 2007 at 5:48 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Jenova
Only really relevant if your a FF fan or a Naruto fan but i wrote these last year sometime which will explain their crappyness. Anyways, feel free to browse!

Is there like, supposed to be a link here or something?

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

21st Sept 2007 at 8:21 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

yeah i took it down. I had a slight problem with the page so im trying to fix it lol!

No but can Goku control sand and kill people by beating them at DDR?

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

22nd Sept 2007 at 10:02 am

Quote: Gaara_of_the_Funk
yeah i took it down. I had a slight problem with the page so im trying to fix it lol!

You didn't have to take the whole thing down, just export chapter three back to your Fanfiction.net documents, edit it, save it, and then re-insert it in chapter 3

I should know, I've had to do it enough times
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

22nd Sept 2007 at 11:02 am

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

that's not the prob! lol. It's not showing up right on my computer so im waiting till i get into Uni on tues to fix it!

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 2:26 pm

Carpet Remnant -

no, but he can go super saiyan 3 and f*ck up all your sh*t

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:34 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Quote: Leakster

it took you 2 months to think of that? LAME!!!!!!

Carpet Remnant

| 11,715 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:39 pm

Carpet Remnant -

Quote: Shutup_Mokuba
Quote: Leakster

it took you 2 months to think of that? LAME!!!!!!

pshh, so's your face.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:43 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

In the meantime, i shall share some of the many "Life after AC" scenes my friend from ACF - Sephirayne - and i come up with out of sheer boredom. They seem to get a good response with people. Rather esoteric humour though
"Ranting Vinnie" as he has been christened came about after my friend Lana moaned that he never loses his cool in any of the games/movies etc and has become a running gag
>.>

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Life outside FF7 - episode 1: Vincent Valentine

Voice over man (now known as VOM) - Today, we are following vampiric character Vincent Valentine in his natural habitat of a dark cave

Vincent - *in jeans and a hoodie* Dude.....Im in a mall.....

VOM - yes....this dark and dingy place is the perfect hangout for goths and vampires alike

Vincent - seriously; can't you see all the shops, the tannoys booming and the people?

VOM - Now....lets see what vincent is up to....it seems like he's found a good spot to rest for tonight; these strange metal poles which i can only assume are some ancient relic, will be perfect for hanging upside down from; the traditional sleeping position for bats and emos

Vincent - *vein popping* Look! *picks up rail* they have clothes on them! *waves clothes about*. Normal clothes! Look! A hello Kitty T-shirt! A pair of jeans! They have underwear and socks over there! Its full of bright colours! Lots of people. colours. noises. light. no caves. normal! colour! people!

VOM - Whats this? *picks up thong* This seems like some kind of Native trap, perhaps for bears. The blood of the bear is said to be the best kind of blood for those of a pallid disposition who feed on bears blood

Vincent - *lots of forehead veins* colours. noises. light. people. no caves. normal. colours. noises. light. people. no caves. normal. colours. noises. light. people. no caves. normal. colours. noises. light. people. no caves. normal.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:45 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

For fans of 300

Rufus: ...Old man tried to control the world with money. It seems to
have been working.

Rufus: The population thought that Shinra would protect them.

Rufus: Work at Shinra, get your pay. If a terrorist attacks, the Shinra army will help you. It looks perfect on the outside. But, I do things differently. I'll control the world with fear. It takes too much to do it like my old man.

Rufus: A little fear will control the minds of the common people. There's no reason to waste money on them.

Cloud: This is madness!!!

Rufus: Madness...? This. Is. SHINRAAAAAAAAA! *Kicks Cloud off the roof*

Barret: That wasn't in the script, foo'!

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:46 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

ulie from Desperate Housewives AC character - You got the stigma too? Come on...he says he's gonna help us.... *takes Denzels hand and drags him to a pick up truck which then drives off full of kids*

a few minutes later.....

Yazoo - *walks on set yawning* Sorry, fell asleep...we ready to do the scene now?

Nomura - o__O wha....? Then......*looks around*.......*sigh*.....we got some parents to phone........

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:46 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

what would happen if AC Seph met KH Seph

AC Seph - RIP-OFF!!!!!!

KH Seph - wtf? I totally pwn you!

AC Seph - How you figure that? I got a whole movie about me; you got a few minutes in a game!

KH Seph - A whole movie? Really? Then why do you only appear at the end for like....10 mins?

AC Seph - it just shows how awesome i am! And besides, my wing is sooooo much bigger than yours

KH Seph - yeah? Well mine looks cooler, plus i have more!

AC Seph - *slightly short-sighted for some reason* Where?

KH Seph - *wiggles a*s* right here!

AC Seph - what kinda f*cked up moron shoves wings up their a*s? Not getting any action lately?

KH Seph - YOU TAKE THAT BACK!!!

AC Seph - MAKE ME!

*start fighting in anime dustcloud*

*vincent jumps in and separates the pair*

Vincent - YOU *looks at AC Seph*, You got 3 remnants and a movie, stop whining! And you *looks at KH Seph* .....AT LEAST YOU WERE IN THE FRICKIN' GAME!!!!! Everyone's in it at some point except me TT-TT

Barret - Im not in it

Vincent - *shoots* quiet you. Why is it im always left out? I didnt get a new AC get-up, i got my own game that noone really liked, i was still wearing the same clothes in said game.....AND INSTEAD OF PUTTING ME IN KH THEY STOLE MY CLAWS AND MY CAPE AND GAVE THEM TO CLOUD!!!!! I was cold that night and my hand felt weird! Plus i starved! That Claw doubled as a tin opener and the only food in my house was a load of soup tins which i couldn't open cause everybodys favourite Emo boy stole my Claws for a cameo in a game where he sucked! I mean, having to team up with Hades just to get a part? How low can you get? Even i wouldn't stoop that low for a cameo!

*Vincent continues ranting*

KH Seph - *to AC Seph* wanna go play Halo 3?

*Both Sephs walk off, leaving Vincent to rant away...again......*

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:47 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Life outside FF7 - episode 2: Tifa Lockheart

VOM - in today's episode, we are going to see the sadder side to leaving a franchise behind. People often assume that the stars are all living in luxury apartments, or in Mr. Valentines case, luxury caves.....

Vincent - I LIVE IN A 3 BEDROOM APARTMENT FOR FREAKS SAKE!!!!

VOM - ....*ahem*....but sometimes, life can take a more tragic approach. For Ms. Lockheart, this is certainly the case. Shunned by her love, Cloud and her adoptive son Denzel, Tifa is now being forced to work the streets. Lets catch up with how she's doing....*walks up to Tifa*

Tifa - *on phone* So i'll see you in a half hour Yuffie?....yeah don't worry i'll bring it....

VOM - it would appear that Ms. Lockheart, the poor wench, is having trouble with her "Pimp" if you will...

Tifa - *frowns* Huh? No......im giving her a DVD.....

VOM - DVD seems to be the new street-name for what payment these hookers give to their masters.....i really feel for these girls; working these streets in these cold winter nights....

Tifa - er....it's half 3.....and its July.....*confused* *oblivious to the fact she's being called a Hooker*

VOM - yes....it's a harsh life being a wh*re but someone has to do it....

Tifa - *looks at watch* I better go meet Reno.....

VOM - now this is exciting! We may, ladies and gentlemen, be getting an exclusive chance to meet one of Ms. Lockhearts clients.

Tifa - ....no.....im giving him an interview.....

VOM - Interview is another phrase for fellating a man viewers; these young girls have to make up terms, just to try to tone down the position they're in

Tifa - seriously....I'm giving him an Interview! He wants a Job! In Seventh Heaven! With me!

VOM - please Tifa; stop advertising your services....this IS a family TV show!

Tifa - *vain pops* No!!!!! He wants to work in my bar! He's pretty good with the taps!

VOM - Tifa! Please be quiet or you wont get paid!

Tifa - What are you on about? He wants me to give a job! It's a good job! A sought after job! A lot of people want to get a job with me!

VOM - TIFA!!!!! Im sorry but we're going to have to cut! This language is inexcusable, even from a filthy wh*re like you

Tifa - .....*10 hours later*....DID YOU JUST CALL ME A WH*RE? *slap*

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:48 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Life outside FF7 - episode 3: Cait Sith

VOM - In todays episode, we'll be talking to the feline member of the group! Right Cait?

Cait - ...........

VOM - Hmmm.....perhaps we need to ask the right questions. You know, like in iRobot....*slowly* So. how. are. you. Cait?

Cait - ..................

VOM - that's not the right question huh? Well, i'll get you talking; So what did you think of Aerith's return in Crisis Core?

Cait - .................

VOM - Well you really are an old model....we'll need to get that lovely Will Smith chap to take a look at you.....

Cait - .................

VOM - So how does it feel to have one of the worst Scottish Accents since Sean Connery?

Cait - ..................

VOM - perhaps if i speak Glaswegian. Haw yoo. Are ye gonnae pure answer me or um a gonnae huv tae chib yae?
translation - excuse me kind sir, would you please answer me. I really don't want to resort to violence

Cait - .....................

VOM - FOR *one continuous Jerry Springer Beep*

Reeves - er.....you have to push the on switch first, *presses on switch*

Cait - *in really crap scottish accent* If yoo effin come near me, am gonna boot yer baws.
translation - would you kindly step away from me old chap, i really dont want to kick you where it hurts

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 4:51 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

The Ranting Saga Begins

Cloud - Can sins ever be forgiven?

Vincent - I dont know; i've never tried......now wait a goddam minute! Why the hell couldnt DoC have came out before this; then i could be a bit happier! And another thing; what the hell have you guys been doing to me in my sleep? i never used to turn into a red blob! What the hell did you do? Then there's the whole flinging Cloud in the air; why is it that im last? Is it cause i is pale?

*3 hours later*

.......and could you please explain why i am the ONLY person not to get a costume change and a hair cut? Seriously, maybe some highlights or a different style. And i've been wearing these clothes forever! couldn't i maybe get a pair of jeans? And I'm really liking that red coat in Full Metal Alchemist. See that one Ed wears? *holds up URL*
and i could wear it open and show off my body cause i mean, i spent the past few months in the gym, Not that anyones noticed TT__TT....

*fourteen hours later*

Vincent - And ANOTHER thing....

Scruffy the Janitor - Yo buddy, they left...a while ago......

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

12th Dec 2007 at 8:01 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

Quote: Tabitha
Deb, these are bizarre the result of the neverending boredom that lectures in University cause so something must be done to stop brain melts XD

Fixed it

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page