Debs Fanfictions

Posted In: Poetry + Prose. Reading This Thread:

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

21st Sept 2007 at 6:48 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote: Jenova
Only really relevant if your a FF fan or a Naruto fan but i wrote these last year sometime which will explain their crappyness. Anyways, feel free to browse!

Is there like, supposed to be a link here or something?

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

22nd Sept 2007 at 11:02 am

Dr Namgge -

Quote: Gaara_of_the_Funk
yeah i took it down. I had a slight problem with the page so im trying to fix it lol!

You didn't have to take the whole thing down, just export chapter three back to your Fanfiction.net documents, edit it, save it, and then re-insert it in chapter 3

I should know, I've had to do it enough times
A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

the doc: Ah man, it was weeks ago. Ah well. If you drop by again, send us a quick PM and let us know how you're doing. I'd love to hear from you. I'm all grown up with kids and everything. Madness.
Luco El Loco: Greetings and salutations for anyone passing through.
SayNotAWord: Does this thing still work?
SayNotAWord: Oh good - I ended up here at the end of a Mega Zine nostalgia rabbit hole
SayNotAWord: Nice to see there's still life in this glorious old place
SayNotAWord: It's ya boy, Parsley Possum
Luco El Loco: Hello
Emma: EVERYBODY DANCE NOW.
Luco El Loco: Wow I haven't heard that one in a while.
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: I was in the shower and "Fluff The Evil One" randomly floated through my mind so I thought I'd stop by, hi 'ziners!
Captain Spiky: Considering I haven't been on this site for over a decade, I find it mildly terrifying that I still have an average of 1.71 posts per day...
Captain Spiky: I miss this place... Much loveage to anybody reading this x
Graham: Passing through, hope you beautiful lot are doing well!
Rayanne Graff: Bye; peace to small Christmas trees.
Cooder: HIYA!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Friday night just thinkin' about sharing jaffa cakes with WLW... <3
Maeby: Almost 4 years. Where did the time go?
Cooder: Time flies Alice.
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Peace to small Christmas trees.

Page: