Not quite poetry...but ner

Posted In: Poetry + Prose. Reading This Thread:

aporkalypse

| 4,428 posts

12th Jan 2003 at 9:55 pm

aporkalypse - rawr![/comedy finish]

rawr![/comedy finish]

Black and white. No chance for an in between. Yes, no. Theres something comforting about it, you can be right or wrong. Theres no excuse like "well its right but no quite right enough"
Black and white, with no doubt between. No voice telling you you're not seeing the big picture, not seeing the truth. Black and white movies are always the best.
Dreaming of yourself being in a black and white movie means detaching yourself from life. My life as a film, silent with subtitles running under it, showing what people think rather than what they say, its never the same anyways.
Black and white, light or darkness. Easy to hide in or easy to be caught in. Lifes a game of hide and seek, being caught by the thing you choose to hide from. Evil or good, pantomines. Everythings painted on, the words they speak have been decided.

I have black and white socks as well.
A firm favourite for fake alibis and general practices.

[quote author=Citizen Twiggy link=board=spam;num=1105791842;start=390#391 date=04/18/05 at 19:17:29]He said my lack of height was alright because he was looking for quirks.[/quote]

Linus

| 0 posts

13th Jan 2003 at 2:07 pm

Are they stripey?

Spandorexxa

| 936 posts

16th Jan 2003 at 3:08 pm

I hear the roar of a big machine....

mmmm stripey socks

prefer black and green meself.
So now, less than five years later, you can go up on a steep hill in Las Vegas and look West, and with the right kind of eyes you can almost see the high-water mark - -the place where the wave finally broke and rolled back.

Will

| 6,984 posts

16th Jan 2003 at 6:36 pm

what is everyone's obsession with socks?

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

19th Jan 2003 at 5:28 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

i do like stripey socks- been wearing them years (thats right not taken this 1 pair off since i was 12) but lots seem to have them now, but it does mean they are easier to get hold of. nice to wear odd socks and then tuck then tuck my jeans into them- the socks that go up to thighs do get uncomfortable with jeans after a while.

aporkalypse

| 4,428 posts

19th Jan 2003 at 5:35 pm

aporkalypse - rawr![/comedy finish]

rawr![/comedy finish]

I have: Red and black, black and white, purple and black, red with cats up em, and marroon and black

Its teh coolest thing
A firm favourite for fake alibis and general practices.

[quote author=Citizen Twiggy link=board=spam;num=1105791842;start=390#391 date=04/18/05 at 19:17:29]He said my lack of height was alright because he was looking for quirks.[/quote]

Flapdoodle

| 4,238 posts

19th Jan 2003 at 10:51 pm

Flapdoodle - TO THE SEA...

TO THE SEA...

i have a number of purple and black stripey socks (my favourite) i also love my rainbow 1s,
black ,white and red1s
an indigoeyish and black
red and black (my wizard of oz/dennis the menace socks)
white, lilac and purple
green and black
black and white
orange, purple and pink
pink and black
orange and black (my tiger socks)
i may have others that ive forgotten about though!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page