Things that make you want to bury someone alive

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

28th Nov 2010 at 8:49 pm

Albert Johanneson - Outside-left

Outside-left

I'm on the receiving end of a text-by-text recitement of a text message argument between a friend and her ex-boyfriend, and I'm asked for advice.

How did humanity ever get to this level?

She really, really wants to be told what she wants to hear, and I just cannot do that.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

28th Nov 2010 at 8:55 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Super Nintendo Chalmers, Nov 2010
Quote: Albert Johanneson, Nov 2010
I'm on the receiving end of a text-by-text recitement of a text message argument between a friend and her ex-boyfriend, and I'm asked for advice.

How did humanity ever get to this level?

She really, really wants to be told what she wants to hear, and I just cannot do that.

Get it bummed.

Would too. Not letting that get in the way of quality advice though.

(jesus, what the f*ck has happened to me?)

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

28th Nov 2010 at 9:37 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Oh, I bought the first season of Arrested Development for about three quid from CEX and it turned out it was Region Not England. That's such an irritating thing. The packaging was all English, but the actual disks won't play in my PS2.

I'm not together enough to return it either.

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

28th Nov 2010 at 9:45 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Resident Death, Nov 2010
Quote: James, Nov 2010
Oh, I bought the first season of Arrested Development for about three quid from CEX and it turned out it was Region Not England. That's such an irritating thing. The packaging was all English, but the actual disks won't play in my PS2.

I'm not together enough to return it either.

Can't you switch Media Player over to other regions?

How might one go about doing such a thing?

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

28th Nov 2010 at 11:12 pm

Πανδώρα -

Quote: Resident Death, Nov 2010
Quote: Hare, Nov 2010
york is bloody nithering. i don't get it. the temperature just drops when you walk by the minster too.

i mean, it's minus 8 at the minute.

bottles are gonna need changing like hell today... ugh. and the bloody wet patches are gonna be frozen too... b*ll*cks.

Oh yes... It's like something's sucking out your soul....

We have lots of snow here. How's it in York? Must be more than what we got.

there's 5-6" on the ground now round mine, the centre will have been gritted by now though
it'd started again just before i came up for a bath, so there could be more by now
apparently it's likely to continue until tuesday.

i made the mistake of trying to clean the animals out this afternoon. there's going to be such a mess out where when it all melts
i did mean to sweep it all up but by the time i'd finished, it was coming down that quick, it's covered all the crap and... i just couldn;t be arsed any more.

speaking of gritting though, i live on a hill, slight though it may be and the council never bloody grit this road. all the roads around us, they do but never bother with ours.
*burp*

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

1st Dec 2010 at 12:25 pm

Outside-left

The Music have split up.

Albert Johanneson

| 14,477 posts

1st Dec 2010 at 1:55 pm

Outside-left

Quote: Mr Bungle, Dec 2010
Quote: Albert Johanneson, Dec 2010
The Music have split up.

Didn't they split up a month or so ago?
Has it just been made official?

Rob left the band temporarily so he could create without the label putting pressure on him, now it's been made official as a permanent thing.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

1st Dec 2010 at 2:16 pm

Πανδώρα -

being whinged at because someone pranged their car into a kerb and now has a square wheel.

I've asked my bro to have a look at it, he can't do it today as they have too much work on as it is.

i've told you when he can do it. if you have to wait until next tuesday - so f*cking be it. i HIGHLY doubt your pa is going to drive all the way up here in this weather to look at it anyway.

i can;t believe you don;t even know how to change a tyre either - even i can figure that one out ffs
*burp*

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

1st Dec 2010 at 6:31 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote:
Why are people suddenly not homeless when it snows?! Too cold out to be homeless, is it??!!

From a facebook friend… What the actual f*ck. Maybe because they are dead, or indoors somewhere warm. What the f*ck do you want from them you f*cking heartless b*st*rd.

Oh, and there are 4 likes on it, and someone has commented "I wish there was a "like very much button"!!!"

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

1st Dec 2010 at 6:36 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Quote: LoonyPandora, Dec 2010
Quote:
Why are people suddenly not homeless when it snows?! Too cold out to be homeless, is it??!!

From a facebook friend… What the actual f*ck. Maybe because they are dead, or indoors somewhere warm. What the f*ck do you want from them you f*cking heartless b*st*rd.

Oh, and there are 4 likes on it, and someone has commented "I wish there was a "like very much button"!!!"

W*nkers. They should be ashamed of themselves for not having compassion.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

1st Dec 2010 at 6:55 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Quote: LoonyPandora, Dec 2010
Quote:

Even if he was just trying to be funny, he failed miserably. Ignorant prick.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

1st Dec 2010 at 7:53 pm

Πανδώρα -

he's lost his f*cking snake again.
For crying out loud... He got the new viv yesterday & didn't put her in it, he left her in the grossly insecure fish tank.
I am not walking an hour in the snow to go look for her tonght.
Ffs. It's not even HARD to fit the goddamn heat mat into the viv - the hole is pre-f*cking-drilled...
*burp*

Dinglebutt

| 11,949 posts

2nd Dec 2010 at 2:13 pm

Dinglebutt - I aim to misbehave

I aim to misbehave

Christ. Just back from work (took stuff from work and I'm going to work from home til Monday). Roads weren't too bad, but trying to get into my parking space was a f*cking nightmare. Took the guts of half an hour and I destroyed 2 car mats in the process. Although a small gated parking area with numbered parking spaces has it's benefits, it also has disadvantages. I'd say I was the only one who used their car in the past 3 days.
Mal: Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoë: Big damn heroes, sir.
Mal: Ain't we just.

Πανδώρα

| 15,327 posts

2nd Dec 2010 at 2:22 pm

Πανδώρα -

maws scraped the path & put salt down... as if the dog doesn;t have enough trouble walking in the snow as it is without having burning paws too...
*burp*

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: