Bulletproof..I Wish I was.

Posted In: Rants. Reading This Thread:

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 4:14 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Oh gosh - all my confidence has disappeared.

I had an argument with my mum on sunday. - Everything is ok now, but I feel really muddled and upset and horrible, still.
Also, I went to London with my friend on monday - I was really amazing and fun, I think, but I am really worried I ruined everything becuase I was pretty shy and quiet.
Also, also, my brother moved to his girlfriend's house last week - I really miss him, already, but I see him everyday, almost.

I feel really scatty and muddled and weepy, but it is really silly because I am pretty happy, still, and also it is lots of neat things really soon too. - I am going to go bowling on sunday, and also I am going to go to a comedy night in Canterbury on tuesday. It is really exciting! I am so looking forward to it.

I am sorry I am really silly.

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Rayanne Graff

| 76,001 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 4:50 pm

Rayanne Graff - River Phoenix

River Phoenix

Heck, there's nothing to be sorry about. i think you're a great person, even if you are shy and quiet. And Veg Rev is full of shy and insecure nerds and geeks so how you feel is something that other people here also feel.
*[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/uploads/549604.jpg]*

Delirium Tremens

| 1,875 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 5:26 pm

Delirium Tremens -

Quote: Little Blue Fox., Jan 2010

I had an argument with my mum on sunday. - Everything is ok now, but I feel really muddled and upset and horrible, still.
Also, I went to London with my friend on monday - I was really amazing and fun, I think, but I am really worried I ruined everything becuase I was pretty shy and quiet.
Also, also, my brother moved to his girlfriend's house last week - I really miss him, already, but I see him everyday, almost.

I feel really scatty and muddled and weepy, but it is really silly because I am pretty happy, still, and also it is lots of neat things really soon too. - I am going to go bowling on sunday, and also I am going to go to a comedy night in Canterbury on tuesday. It is really exciting! I am so looking forward to it.

Hope you feel better, David-James. I find a period of feeling really awful is quickly followed by being on top of the world.

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

14th Jan 2010 at 5:39 pm

Jewbacca -

You certainly sound like you have a buzzing social life. Leave a few tears for those of us who have been stuck indoors all week with essays to write I'm sure the comedy night will cheer you up anyway
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Vel

| 23,203 posts

15th Jan 2010 at 7:46 pm

Vel - Marry me?

Marry me?

Look forward to the good things!

At least you're not in Haiti
Wife of Amy, Sex Goddess

Little Blue Fox.

| 4,256 posts

18th Jan 2010 at 12:29 pm

Little Blue Fox. - Hope is important.

Hope is important.

Thank you for being really helpful and nice.

Quote: Plaistow Patricia, Jan 2010
Hope you feel better, David-James. I find a period of feeling really awful is quickly followed by being on top of the world.

It is really true! It is like waking up, or surfacing out of really deep water, suddenly, I think. Tiny things are really important, I think. - I saw "Serenity" on TV on saturday and also it is really sunny today. Also, Orbit chewing gum was 10p in the shop near my house becuase it was a big mistake - I bought, like, 12 packs for my brother. It made me really smiley and giggley, but it is a tiny silly thing. I am lots better today.

Quote: Martool™, Jan 2010

You certainly sound like you have a buzzing social life. Leave a few tears for those of us who have been stuck indoors all week with essays to write I'm sure the comedy night will cheer you up anyway

I am so looking forward to it! - It is really exciting!
Good luck for all your essays - I hope they are really easy and ok. I am sort of jealous a tiny bit, I think - I really miss university and studying.

(martool is like a pokemon name, I think! It is like...Marton, Martool, Martoraptor. oh my goodness! - i am sorry i am really silly and random).

It hurts too much not to try.
I will see you in another life when we are both cats.
Quod perditum est, in venietur.*Facebook.

Debs|OWA

| 6,513 posts

18th Jan 2010 at 12:50 pm

Debs|OWA - Scree

Scree

*hugs*

everyone gets days where they feel like everythiing that could go wrong has but its always followed by lots of fun stuff and happy times

At least in my experience n_n

Topper

| 6,773 posts

25th Jan 2010 at 12:49 am

Topper - Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

Dismantling a person is sometimes necessary...

I've just seen Good Will Hunting, you should watch that as even though Ben Affleck and Robin Williams are in it it's still good and it's got a really happy ending.

All the best, DJ.
I hope some day, for some reason, David Duchovny is investigated by the FBI. Because that would make a great story.

http://www.myspace.com/toppercutter

Jewbacca

| 6,793 posts

28th Jan 2010 at 10:17 pm

Jewbacca -

(martool is like a pokemon name, I think! It is like...Marton, Martool, Martoraptor. oh my goodness! - i am sorry i am really silly and random).

Martoraptor, huh? I like that
AAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

One Page