The Thread That Lived (1,000% NSSW at least)

Posted In: Spam. Reading This Thread:

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

5th Jun 2008 at 2:03 pm

Dr Namgge -

Quote: Haryuu_No_Hanekata
I just got the second one for about three quid, and it's hard as f*ck.

You can get the blue gem in the first level by going through and not smashing a single box

/me can still recite from memory where all the hidden warp levels are, and which levels require you to not die, as well as where all the gem paths are.

A Random Link
I don't give a f*ck you f*cking f*ck!

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

5th Jun 2008 at 2:05 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Haryuu_No_Hanekata

I just got the second one for about three quid, and it's hard as f*ck.

venatus-sexuality, perhaps?

Dissimulation

| 5,671 posts

5th Jun 2008 at 2:15 pm

Dissimulation -

Quote: Lilac_Leopard
Well done guys, you've made me want to dig out my Playstation and play crash instead of writing my imminently due essay on the double and the outsider in Gothic Literature

If you think that's bad, I've spent the last 10 minutes attempting autofellatio.

Freshly Squeezed Cynic

| 6,189 posts

5th Jun 2008 at 2:19 pm

Freshly Squeezed Cynic - apparently the big pink bastard is me

apparently the big pink bastard is me

Quote: Dissimulation
Well done guys, you've made me want to dig out my Playstation and play crash instead of writing my imminently due essay on the double and the outsider in Gothic Literature

If you think that's bad, I've spent the last 10 minutes attempting autofellatio.

Close, but no cigar.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

5th Jun 2008 at 2:27 pm

Dr Namgge -

Quote: Dissimulation

And you're not alone Claire, I'm tempted to go actually put the effort in to play a bit of Crash 2 meself.

I had plans to play Sonic and Knuckles as well
A Random Link

Quote:
You should try being me, I injure myself on an hourly basis in stupid and childish ways. I nearly gave myself a heart attack this morning when I stood on a glove.

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

5th Jun 2008 at 2:31 pm

Dr Namgge -

levels 8, 13, 15, 26 you'll be riding the polar bear.

Level fifteen is also one of those chase levels, [highlight]you'll be chased by the polar bear's larger cousins.[/highlight]

also you can get ten lives for repeatedly jumping on the polar bear in warp room two[/nerd]
A Random Link

Quote:

Dr Namgge

| 14,541 posts

5th Jun 2008 at 2:46 pm

Dr Namgge -

/me is now playing it.

How can youhate Polar? (yes, that is the polar bears name) Riding Polar's the best bit, well maybe the jetpack too
A Random Link

Quote:

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: