The New-New VR

Posted In: Archive. Reading This Thread:

Colin

| 10,038 posts

29th May 2006 at 6:40 pm

Colin -

I hope it should, because I left that like that on purpose. Still, I find some rules just ridiculous and don't follow them... I'm a rebellious Nazi.
http://www.myspace.com/papertruth
[http://www.vegetablerevolution.co.uk/resources/uploads/gerrard.jpg]

Chris Kamara

| 24,049 posts

3rd Jun 2006 at 1:00 pm

Chris Kamara -

You certainly can. Click on member map, then click the Your Location button. Type in your password, you'll get a blank map, and you can put your pointer wherever you like.

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

3rd Jun 2006 at 1:53 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

I think the amount of time you stay on the "viewing posts" list is set a bit too high (I think it's 5 minutes) - that means if you are now longer looking at that thread, you'll still be in the list for 5 minutes - even if you log out. I'll check what it's set to, and will lower it if necessary.

To view multiple posts just open more than one window at a time?…

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

3rd Jun 2006 at 2:22 pm

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

Quote:
Yeah I can do it opening more than one window at a time (im not a complete spanner), i heard somewhere you oculd do it opening just the one though.

You did have me worried for a minute… - you can't have multiple threads in one window - but you can have all the pages of one thread open at once, there is a little 'all' button you can press - maybe that's it?…

LoonyPandora

| 17,916 posts

5th Jun 2006 at 9:17 am

LoonyPandora - Daft Cow?

Daft Cow?

It is annoying that you can't see birthdays easily now… I know I relied on it to remember peoples birthdays…

I'll have a go at putting it back

Πανδώρα: Beefy cheesemas to all, and to all a gravy brie
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
IGH: Just who was The Brigadier
ratammer: squeak
IGH: Wibble
Vel: *sigh*
Emma: Hi VR...
Princess Psycho: Hi I am back in the UK so how are everyone been keeping. Has Fluffy had that little accident yet?
Claire: SHOUTBOX OF VRRRRRR
Rayanne Graff: Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Lucozade Lover: Happy New Year!
Crinkle-Cut Beatroot: Happy new year <3
Claire: BOXSHOUT
Rayanne Graff: Happy Easter.
Emma: So… Posting a new thread is Fission Mailing… so I’m putting this here.
Emma: I know there aren’t many people looking at this anymore… but I have made the decision to stop paying for the VR hosting and to let the domain lapse.
Emma: I think it will be going offline around the end of May
Emma: It’s been almost 10 years since James passed away… and I feel like it’s time.
Emma: A lot of the regulars can be found on the VR veterans group on Facebook - if you see this and you’re not in there, come join us.

Page: